Thursday, June 22, 2006

Say You, Say Me

I've gotten an exciting two comments since the paper's included this blog on its website. It may not seem impressive to you, but that's twice as many as I'd received up till then. There's nothing a mostly-stay-at-home-mom craves more than contact with the outside world. So, thank you, I say, even though one of my two responders was someone I know and the other someone I went to school with! It's all good! And yes, the library is yet another place where, ironically, books are being read but signs which request that we refrain from eating, sadly, go unnoticed. Someday there will be a letter to the editor in the paper from some angry taxpaper stating that they'll never frequent the library again because, (gasp!) they have ants! Go figure.

song: Say You, Say Me • artist: Lionel Richie

No comments: