Sunday, August 27, 2006

Every Picture Tells A Story

My artist friends Doug and Hillary recently had their second baby. She's very cute, and to help out the family I thought maybe someone out there might want to purchase some art, like this painting, from a few years ago that used to be a portrait of me until Doug went a little overboard tweaking the eyes, which I guess I can't hold against him, artist liberty and all. Besides I did have some pretty good crows feet forming until my cancer-induced brow-lift last summer.
You'll notice there's no price on the website, that means it's going for the big bucks, as in, if you have to ask, you can't afford it. Though in reality I'm a pretty cheap date, I like to remind Ken every once and a while that he in fact "can't afford me."

song: Every Picture Tells A Story • artist: Rod Stewart

No comments: