Thursday, September 17, 2009

Standing on the Corner

Did the dump swap shop finally reopen? For a while there people were leaving some good stuff at the end of their driveways. I scored a cozy coupe and a tricycle for the twins and some tomato cages I brought to the community garden. I would have gotten those fisher price lawnmowers too but I just couldn't fit them in the car.
Here's an incomplete list of things I passed up.
chairs, at at least three separate residences
small cabinet with glass front panels (one glass panel was missing)
wicker furniture
wicker baskets
couch
particle board shelving
large plastic planters
vacuum cleaner
computer monitor (or maybe it was a small television)
ironing board (the television/computer monitor was sitting atop it)

song: Standing on the Corner • musical: Most Happy Fella

No comments: