Tuesday, December 01, 2009

The Nightmare Before Christmas

On the first day after Thanksgiving, my library book [Yes Virginia, There Is A Santa Claus] gave to me - one nasty paper cut.
On the second day after Thanksgiving, my mailbox gave to me - two holiday cards from over-achieveing friends and relations.
On the third day after Thanksgiving, my dinner gave to me - painful stinging when I accidentally rubbed hot pepper juice onto the paper cut. Ow!
On the fourth day after Thanksgiving, cheap holiday lighting gave to me, two out of three strands that only light halfway.
On the fifth day after Thanksgiving, Playmobil gave to me, two advent calendars that required considerable assembly; a fatal flaw I discovered after having already presented them to H & C.

movie: The Nightmare Before Christmas • director: Tim Burton

No comments: