Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bouncing Round the Room

So we were on the way to the second birthday party of the day and I hadn't remembered the little slip of paper upon which I'd written Cole's address. I wonder if it was lonely left there in the kitchen tacked to the bulletin board. All I could remember was that it was a street starting with the letter "O."
We turned onto the road that I was pretty sure is the road and I said, "C, I think this is the road but I don't know the house number. Look for a house with a bouncy castle outside it."
And he said, "what kind of bouncy castle?" As if we might have just entered the magical land of the bouncy castles and the street is bound to be lined with them on either side.
It turned out to be the bouncy castle with the big shark on top.

song: Bouncing Round the Room • artist: Phish

No comments: