Wednesday, May 05, 2010

I Melt with You (II)

It's too bad people aren't still having 8 to 12 kids any more. Given how slowly I learn from my mistakes, by the time a hit my 12th, I might have some idea of what I'm doing.
This week it finally occurred to me that I shouldn't bother to put shoes (or socks) on my two year olds when leaving for an outing. Since they are going to take them off anyway, why not just stick the shoes (and socks) in the front seat of the car and put them on the children upon arrival. It's far easier then searching the middle row of the mini van trying to find them.
Just today I learned that you should never ever put five candles in your son's stack of french toast, birthday or no birthday, until said toast has cooled off.

song: I Melt with You • artist: Modern English

No comments: