Thursday, April 02, 2015

B is for Band Aids (and Batteries)

If you are the mother of four boys you will never have enough of either.
When my kids were younger, and wearing band aids as fashion accessories, my million dollar idea was to team up with Johnson & Johnson to publish the "Boo Boo Book." A board book full of illustrations of stylized children and adults in their skivvies that came with an envelope of band aids that kids could apply to their fictional patients (or to themselves) which could easily be removed from the glossy board book pages. Maybe there'd be some coupons for more band aids in the back.
Are you listening Johnson & Johnson? 
Message me.

Find out more about the A-to-Z Challenge here.

4 comments:

Cindy Falteich said...

Great idea! I think you should develop your idea and pitch it to a publisher. Awesome!

C.D. Gallant-King said...

Oh man, having a three-year old myself, I can tell you my son would LOVE such a book.

Amaryllis Turman said...

Great idea!

Jaime Faulkner said...

I absolutely love this idea!